CAVIT has created two student-run wellness clinics that offer free basic healthcare screening to community members. Students in the medical assistant and nursing assistant programs both provide wellness services that enhance the health and well-being of residents.
- Students from our medical and nursing programs provide free basic health screening services that include checking blood pressure, measuring height and weight, and glucose checks.
- New - Medical Assistant clinic now offers cholesterol and blood analysis testing.
- Students will be able to showcase their skills to the community.
- Clinic will enable students to learn the diversity that exists in people.
- Students will be able to dispel the myth to the community that youth are neither irresponsible nor uncaring.
- Students will take a proactive role in solving community problems.