Our Construction Technology Program
- Work in all aspects of construction including estimating, farming, roofing, and interior finishing.
- Operate a wide range of professional power tools for both commercial and residential clients.
- Work individually and in teams to design and construct meaningful projects for the community.
- Prepared for immediate employment, advanced certifications, and further education.
- The construction technology program is two years in length. Students have the opportunity to obtain industry certification, as well as, OSHA 10-hour construction and CPR instruction.
- Students successfully completing the program have the opportunity to earn free dual enrollment college credit providing all requirements are met.
Construction Entry Level Salary Range
- Hourly: $14.12–$23.37
- Annual: $29,360–$48,610
*Source - Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Employment & Wages
Related Career Pathways
- Construction Worker*
- Drywall Installer*
- Electrical Engineer*
- Forklift Operator*
- Home Inspector*
- Insurance Adjuster*
- Social/Thermal Technician*
*with additional education in this field.