Our Law Enforcement Program
- Experience the pride of protecting and serving the community.
- Perform law enforcement operations such as SWAT techniques, traffic control, police car maneuvers, and safely discharge firearms in the line of duty.
- Apply forensic investigative techniques to process crime scenes and interrogate suspects.
- Prepared for college criminal justice education and police academies.
Pathway to These Careers
- Border Patrol Agent
- Police Officer
- Sheriff/Deputy Sheriff
- Central Intelligence Agent
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Highway Patrol Officer
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- Law Enforcement Trainer
- Police Officer Recruiter
- Public Safety Dispatcher
- Secret Service
- Security Guard
- Desire to work in the criminal justice area
- Students should be in moderate to good physical condition
- No criminal record
This program is designed to be completed in two years. Students successfully completing the two-year program will receive a certificate of completion.
Students are eligible to apply for security guard state certification when they reach 18 years of age.
Awards and Recognitions
- 10th Place - Customer Service, Arizona SkillsUSA Conference, 2019
- Gold - Customer Service, Arizona SkillsUSA Conference, 2019
- Silver - Outstanding SkillsUSA Chapter, Arizona SkillsUSA Conference, 2019