Our Patient Care Program
- Experience the joy and fulfillment of helping others by providing direct patient care in hospitals and other healthcare facilities.
- Monitor heart rhythms, draw blood, and collect specimens using the latest medical techniques.
- Work alongside and support medical professionals in a variety of simulated and actual clinical settings.
- Prepared for national certification, immediate employment, and further education.
- Desire to work in the healthcare field.
- Students should have an interest in providing patient care.
- Steady physical activity is required and may consist of walking, standing, and assisting in moving patients and/or equipment.
Related Career Specialties
- Patient Care Technician
- EKG Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Direct Care Worker
- Nursing Assistant
- Family and General Practitioner
- Home Health Aide
- This program is designed to be completed in two years. CAVIT will award a certificate of completion to students successfully completing the two year program.