CAVIT has created student-run wellness clinics that offer free basic healthcare screening to community members. Students in the medical assistant program provide wellness services that enhance the health and well-being of residents.
- Students from our medical assistant program provide free basic health screening services that include checking blood pressure, measuring height and weight, and glucose checks.
- New - Medical Assistant clinic now offers cholesterol and blood analysis testing.
- Students will be able to showcase their skills to the community.
- Clinic will enable students to learn the diversity that exists in people.
- Students will be able to dispel the myth to the community that youth are neither irresponsible nor uncaring.
- Students will take a proactive role in solving community problems.