What is CAVIT? Central Arizona Valley Institute of Technology (CAVIT) is a public school district working in partnership seventeen high schools to prepare students for high-wage, high-demand occupations while in high school. At CAVIT, we inspire 11th–12th grade students to achieve career success. By providing employment-driven training and credentials to those who wish to pursue opportunity, we help to strengthen the Pinal County economy.
Central Arizona Valley Institute of Technology provides Career and Technology Education opportunities for students to become members of a competitive workforce.
We will continuously strive to:
- Establish a working environment conducive to innovative Career and Technology Education delivery systems and continuous quality improvement.
- Develop a unique joint technology education system based on the true collaborative system of the five participating school districts.
- Partner with business, industry and the community to establish responsive educational/training services to meet workforce needs.
- Create effective curricula to guarantee student success at the highest level they choose to meet.
- Enhance our employees' personal capabilities and professional growth.
- Focus our resources on the recruitment, enrollment, and retention of students.