Our Automated Industrial Technology Program
- Invent, design, and produce solutions for complex engineering challenges using mathematics, science, and technology.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair motor controls, programmable logic controllers, and power fluid systems.
- Problem-solve with advanced electrical and fluid power diagnostic equipment
- Prepared for national certification, immediate employment, and further education
The automated industrial technology program is two years in length. Students have the opportunity to obtain NCCER production technician industry certification, as well as, OSHA 10-hour general industry and CPR instruction.
Students successfully completing the program have the opportunity to earn free dual enrollment college credit providing all requirements are met.
Listing of Instructional Topics
- CNC Interfacing
- Data Communications
- Ethics of Robotics
- Electrical Systems
- Industrial Safety
- Industrial Robotic Tasks
- Laboratory Equipment
- Maintenance Operations
- Mechanical Systems
- Pneumatic Systems
- Process Control Systems
- Robotic Assemblies
Automated Industrial Technician Entry Level Salary Range*
- Hourly: $12.83–$17.88
- Annual: $26,680–$37,180
*Source - Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Employment & Wages
Related Career Pathways
- Automated Industrial Technician
- CAD Drafter*
- CNC Programmer*
- Machine Operator
- Mold Maker*
- Plant Manager*
- Production Technician
- Production Design Engineer
- Robotic Technician*
*with additional education in this field.