Our Automated Industrial Technology Program
- Invent, design, and produce solutions for complex engineering challenges using mathematics, science, and technology.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair motor controls, programmable logic controllers, and power fluid systems.
- Problem-solve with advanced electrical and fluid power diagnostic equipment
- Prepared for national certification, immediate employment, and further education
- Students should have a desire to work in the manufacturing, automotive, electrical, and engineering fields.
- Students should be in moderate to good physical condition.
- Students should like to work with their hands and apply problem solving techniques to solve problems.
Related Career Specialties
- Machine Operator
- Maintenance Technician
- Forklift Operator
- Tool and Die Maker
- Robotic Technician
- Certified Welder
- Aerospace Engineer
- Product Design Engineer