Our Electric Vehicle Program for 2024–2025
- Use the same advanced diagnostic and repair equipment as industry professionals to troubleshoot automotive systems.
- Work on hybrid vehicles in a high-tech environment.
- Diagnose, service, and repair high voltage electric vehicles and charging stations.
- Upon successful completion of the two year course, students have the opportunity to apply for OSHA and Automotive Service Excellence industry certifications.
Electric Vehicle Entry Level Salary Range*
- Hourly: $17.00–$22.79
*Source - Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Employment & Wages
Related Career Pathways
- EV Auto Technician
- Electrical and Electronic Equipment Assemblers
- Electrical Engineers
- Electronic Engineers
- Industrial Designers and Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers