Our Nursing Assistant Program
- Experience the passion of providing quality patient care in a variety of healthcare settings.
- Perform personal care procedures including taking vital signs, transferring patients, and providing therapeutic treatments.
- Practice health care techniques in a clinical environment using effective patient communication.
- Prepared for state nursing assistant and direct care worker examinations.
- First Year Program - Training on CPR, OSHA, Career Guidance, and Direct Care Worker
- Second Year Program - Training on Licensed Nursing Assistant
- This program is for students committed to a career in direct patient care.
- Students must possess a Social Security Number with no criminal record.
- Students must obtain CPR/first aid certification, pass a drug test, and background check prior to completing clinicals.
Related Career Pathways
- Nursing Assistant
- Registered Nurse
- Family and General Practitioner
- Health Services Administrator
- Home Health Aide
- Hospice Nurse
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist
- Personal and Home Care Aide
- Physician Assistant
- Respiratory Therapist