National Technical Honor Society (NTHS)
NTHS believes in CTE students, the heartbeat of today's workforce! NTHS celebrates the accomplishments of today's career and technical education students, empowering them to know the value and impact of their career paths and trades. NTHS honors outstanding student achievement, provides scholarships, and promotes career development opportunities.
CAVIT NTHS Membership Criteria for Second Year Students
- An "A" semester grade for fall 2018 and spring 2019 for second year students.
- Less than three unexcused absences each semester of CAVIT attendance.
- Experience serving in CAVIT leadership activities.
- Participation in HOSA and SkillsUSA local, regional, and state activities.
What Members Receive
As a CAVIT NTHS member, students will receive a professional portfolio containing their membership certificate and card to showcase their membership. In addition, participating students will receive an official NTHS diploma seal, graduation tassel, lapel pin, and window decal to display their NTHS affiliation.
Awards and Recognitions
- CAVIT students presented their Break 'n Mend hospital project in the Community Awareness competition and received a bronze medal at the 2009 National HOSA Leadership Conference in Nashville, TN.